Time to Mini Meet West 2021 in Victoria:
Victoria Minis and The Vancouver Mini Club proudly announce Mini Meet West to be held in Beautiful Victoria British Columbia on June 27 to June 30, 2021. The host hotel for the event is the Sheraton 4 Points hotel, located just a few minutes from downtown Victoria. Victoria is the capital of British Columbia and is located on Vancouver Island, just a short ferry ride from Vancouver BC, or from Port Angeles Washington.
Vancouver Island is the largest island off the west coast of North America. Tucked against the mainland coast of British Columbia and the north shore of Washington State’s Olympic Peninsula, Vancouver Island occupies an area about the size of Holland.
The island stretches 500 kilometres (320 miles) southeast to northwest with an area of 3,175,000 hectares and 2,150 miles of coastline. It is separated from Vancouver, B.C. by the Strait of Georgia to the east and from Washington State, U.S. by the Strait of Juan de Fuca to the south and southeast. Vancouver Island is actually closer to the United States than mainland Canada.
Four Points by Sheraton Victoria Gateway
- 4 Star property offering beautifully appointed guestrooms
- Amenities include indoor pool, fitness centre, on-site pub
- Located Just 20 mins from center of Victoria
- Easily accessible off highway #1
- Large outdoor parking area
- Short distance to Autocross venue
- Shopping, restaurants nearby