Code of Conduct
All members of the Victoria Minis and Vancouver Mini Club agree to follow the Code of Conduct. The Code of Conduct is designed to ensure a fun experience for all members.
- Club members shall exhibit respectful manner
- towards others at meetings, events, and in any form of communication.
- towards other members’ cars.
- towards any guest attending a club meeting and/or event. If you bring a guest, you are responsible to ensure your guest obeys the Code of Conduct.
- Constructive commentary and support is welcomed and encouraged.
- Each club member shall abide by any rules set forth by the particular venue and/or host club.
- Negative attitudes or comments regarding judging at shows will not be tolerated.
- No club member shall engage in any verbal argument with a sponsor or event coordinator. If there is an issue it can be shared with an board member for discussion.
- No member shall display rude conduct including the use of profane language, gestures, or insults.
- No club member shall conduct any dangerous or reckless driving upon any public roadway or parking lot during a club event.
- If deemed in the best interest of the club, any written (including electronic) communication to the board may be shared with club members.